Do you have valuable luxury products you no longer need?
Give them a chance at a new life and become a consignor with GARAGELUXE.
Consignment involves selling one's personal goods through a third-party vendor (GarageLuxe). The owner of the goods or consignor (that’s you) pays the third-party a percentage for facilitating the sale but the consignor maintains the rights to the goods in question until they are sold.
GarageLuxe oﬀers you the opportunity to join its growing community of consignors by consigning your luxury bags, clothes, shoes, jewelry and watches, if you no longer want to wear them yourself. Our team of experts provides superb and personalized services to make this process as smooth as possible, helping you sell your luxury item.
How does it work? There are 4 easy steps!
STEP ONE – SEND PICTURES!
Send us pictures of the items you wish to sell via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp. Our team will select the items we think fit the GARAGELUXE standards for consignment.
STEP TWO – AUTHENTICATION & PRICING
Next, you’ll have to send the selected items to our oﬃces for authentication and pricing
STEP THREE – SIGN THE AGREEMENT
Last step is to sign the GarageLuxe consignment agreement with the agreed prices. Voila! You’re done.
STEP FOUR – GET PAID!
The best part. Once the item gets sold, you will receive payment as per the agreement.
Things to keep in mind as a new member of our consignors networks
- GarageLuxe authenticates and prices your items within 3 days of receiving them at our office.
- The consigned items stay in the custody of GarageLuxe for a renewable period of 3 months.
- The agreed price is the net amount you will receive upon the sale of your item, which ranges from 60 to 80 % of our selling price.
- Some items are sold on an installment basis, where the full amount is settled within 2 months, and the items remain at GarageLuxe offices till the full amount is paid. You will receive your payment at the end of the installment period.
- You will get paid by cash, cheque, or bank transfer.
- If you wish to withdraw any unsold item before the termination of the consignment period, a penalty of 5% of the agreed consignment value will be charged.
- It's well worth it!